It was not A CROWD Scroll guys, it was a group of seven KERALA MUSLIM YOUTH who beat up and murdered tribal Madhu who stole after all their rice because he was hungry. And he did not go to them, they came visiting his place. The murderers went on to click selfies with the victim committing the criminal offence, torturing mercilessly the mentally unstable poor man to death . Indian media along with foreign media that went screeching for months endless about beef lynching cases using the word ‘Hindu’ a million times can’t be more quieter now when it comes to mentioning the killers identity. Religious affiliation. The beef lynching cases were hardly one or two, isolated incidents, blown out of proportion by the same media not so long ago.
The champions of Dalit causes who were in the forefront defending Kanhaiya Kumar of JNU (a PhD scholar in ‘very relevant’ ‘African Studies’ over 30 years of age, drawing a stipend of 25,000/- rupees per month from tax payer money, for over 5-8 years now) along with Umar Khalid (another PhD no-gooder at tax payer expense) who raised anti-national slogans, have gone eerily quiet now. The crusaders for Rohit Vemula who committed suicide, find themselves unable to print that seven muslim youth in COMMUNIST SECULAR KERALA have in fact killed in cold blood a poor SC tribal (Adivasi of scheduled tribe caste).
But this is not the first time that Indian media play mum when minority men happened to commit heinous crime against Hindus. An illegal Bangladeshi immigrant from Assam brutally raped, mutilated and murdered a 29 year old Dalit woman in Kerala only last year. The murderer’s name was shielded maximum possible extent by our media. Whenver (and as in most cases) when the minorities commit crimes in India, it is general media practice in India to omit mentioning the offenders’ faith.
Leave alone the protection of identity that goes with the worst offender of Nirbhaya gangrape case in Delhi, Mohammad Afroz, who was the one to insert a foreign object (rod) into Nirbhaya – who was let off the hook because he was short of 18 years (the legal majority age) by 6 months, with the courts counting him juvenile delinquent. Activists in India were up in their arms in favour of the mastermind criminal, holding banners for his release. This criminal is now on loose and has supposedly sneaked into southern India. His identity and name were leaked by some good samaritans for public safety and security.
Very recently a Hindu youth was beheaded by a muslim family for the only reason he fell in love with their daughter.
If you study this Hindu newspaper/online report, you can notice, how careful they are not to mention the word ‘muslim’ anywhere when it comes to naming the criminals. As much as possible they desist from referring the killers at all. Journalistic skills. How to write on a gruesome murder yet save the skin of the assailant. It is a one-sided affair. They only stopped short of reporting that Ankit beheaded himself.
Even Pakistanis seem to have an ounce of ethics and honesty surprisingly:
In contrast, how many times, the word ‘Hindu’ gets used for minor isolated crimes committed by anyone in the majority.
It is suggested to take a peek into the police records nationwide and determine (or rather establish), who are mostly India’s smugglers, drug dealers, pimps, fake note printers, terrorists, other violent offenders. Hindus, Christians commit white collar crimes, admittedly. Presently I am leaving it at that.
But here is a video proof of a Chrisitian NGO suspected of foul play in the case of unexplained death of over 1,590 destitute poor near Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. So far, no national tv channel has evinced interest in this gruesome case where the dead were buried without civic authority’s approval in cement cellars. Speculation is that this is a racket for bone and organ harvesting.
Why are Timesnow and Republic tv news channels not investigating this (literally) grave issue.
After engaging in pedophilia and relentless illegal conversions, this is the next vital news on Christian evangelists sponsored by foreign church in Indian soil, waiting desperately for CBI attention and action. 1590 deaths in record 7 years. Yet the story not picked up by the Hindu, Times of India, Indian Express or Scroll.
Where is NDTV now.
The other day there was a report in NDTV on how Kashmiri muslims were sprucing up a Shiva temple in Kashmir for Shiv Ratri. Not a single Kashmiri Hindu pundit in sight. Either butchered or banished from the valley by way of ethnic cleansing long ago. But these guys were proud, drum-beating how magnanimous really their ‘terrorist’ brethren were. This is insane! Or is the temple becoming another Ayodhya, turned into ‘their’ place of worship really?
I am searching for a report on how ‘Agraharams’ in Tamil Nadu towns have been taken over by the minority and the Hindu names have been struck down and replaced with ‘their’ names. Even centuries old temples are not spared, converted to ‘their’ worhsip places or religious schools. This was a Whatsapp message by someone who toured Kumbakonam, Tanjore etc taking pictures. The concrete proofs were the photographs which point to a bleak future for the Hindus in very near future. Not a single Ayodhya – we have a thousand Ayodhyas in the making silently and we can do nothing about it in our own country, when we are the majority Hindu. This is secularism and democracy in India.
So this is just a brief compilation by me. Like the tip of the iceberg. India is the only country in the world where the majority Hindu continue to get persecuted, lied to by our own media owned by foreign Christian missionaries who fund them and direct them, where criminals can get away committing heinous crimes against the majority Hindu with the immunity that comes with their minority status,
OWNERSHIP OF INDIAN MEDIA BY CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES
Here is a lengthy read (cut and paste job from Quora in bold indigo, which explains it all): please give it a patient reading, it is an eye opener like none. (Data though not updated).
1. Hindustan Times – Shobhna Bhartia, owner and editor-in-chief of Hindustan Times is a Congress MP from Rajya Sabha.
2. Vinod Sharma, HT Political Affairs editor, is essentially a Congress spokesman on all TV panel discussions, because once his boss’ term gets over, he will be looking out for her RS seat next
3. Barkha Dutt and Vir Sanghvi, famous Congress stooges (and intermediaries for UPA allies) who were exposed in the Radiagate scandal, and are virtual Congress spokespersons in their capacities as electronic media personalities, are the ones who write opinion and op-ed columns most frequently (once every week) on the editorial pages of HT. In return, Barkha and Sanghvi are rewarded with Padma Shris and other monetary compensation by the Nehru dynasty or Congress party.
4. NDTV’s promoters are Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy. Radhika’s sister Brinda Karat is a famous CPM leader (well known for anti-Baba Ramdev views) and Brinda’s husband Prakash Karat is the CPM Politburo General Secretary (well known for preferring Congress over BJP). And Prannoy Roy’s first cousin is the famous far-leftist pro-Maoist-Naxalite pro-Kashmiri-terrorists “intellectual” Arundhati Suzanna Roy.
5. NDTV’s Barkha Dutt’s reality has already been exposed by me in above section.
6. NDTV’s Sonia Singh is the wife of Uttar Pradesh Congress MP, Union minister and ex-princely state ruler, Mr. R. P. N. Singh, who is one of the fastest rising stars in the Congress party. If you remember, Sonia Singh is a very high-profile anchor on NDTV whose pro-Congress anti-BJP bias is legendary.
7. NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan (high-profile anchor of Left Right Centre) is the current girlfriend of J&K CM Omar Abdullah (after Omar recently divorced his wife of several years and mother of his two children, Payal). Nidhi Razdan is also famous for her legendary pro-Congress and anti-BJP bias.
8. CNN-IBN : Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife and co-promoter of CNN-IBN, Sagarika Ghose, who anchors Face the Nation and is famous journalist of CNN-IBN (well, her hubby is the owner-editor-in-chief after all) are famous Congress stooges.
9. Sagarika’s father Bhaskar Ghose was a famous sarkari babu and was made the chief of Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) during Indira and Rajiv regimes. Bhaskar Ghose was well-known for personal loyalty to the Nehru dynasty, and now his daughter and son-in-law are rewarded with their own channel to do Congress propaganda.
10. In fact Sagarika’s extended family even consists of her aunts Ruma Pal (former Supreme Court justice and a close friend of the Nehru family) and Arundhati Ghose (former diplomat and Indian ambassador to various countries, predictably, under Congress regimes).
11. Let’s now come to another famous CNN-IBN media personality who also writes columns frequently for Hindustan Times — Karan Thapar. What you may not know is that the Nehru family itself is related, through blood and marriages, to the high-profile Thapar family. India’s Army chief during the 1962 debacle against China, Gen. P. N. Thapar, is brother-in-law of Nayantara Sehgal, the daughter of Vijaylakshmi Pandit and niece of Jawaharlal Nehru. Gen. Thapar’s son is pro-Congress journalist Karan Thapar. Gen. Thapar’s sister is Romila Thapar, a famous “top” typical JNU Nehruvian communist ideologue historian, who gets to write our textbooks and pollute them with pro-Congress Marxist propaganda.
12. The HIndu – The Worst – N. Ram, owner and editor-in-chief (till February 2012) of The Hindu, was once a vice president of the Students Federation of India. SFI is the students’ wing of the CPM.
13. P. Sainath of the The Hindu (acclaimed journalist well known for his, again, unsurprisingly, typical left-wing Nehruvian communism ideology), is the nephew of Congress politician V. Shankar Giri and the grandson of V. V. Giri, ex-President of India and famous Congress politician. Giri was especially known to be one of the first few staunch loyalists of Indira, and whom Indira fielded for President elections against her own party’s Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy, and who ultimately became the cause of the first high-profile split in the Indian National Congress into Congress (O) and Congress (I) — almost all the pre-independence regional stalwarts split away to join Congress (O) or form their own state parties, and the rest including Giri (all the loyalists of the Nehru family staying on with Indira).
14. Or even what about little known News24 Hindi media channel? Owned by ex-journalist and editor Rajiv Shukla, famous Congress MP in Rajya Sabha, Union minister, industrialist, BCCI vice president and IPL chairman.
15. Or even what about little known Lokmat (and IBN Lokmat) that is Marathi newspaper (and channel) in Maharashtra? Owner and editors-in-chief are the brothers Vijay Darda (Congress MP) and Rajendra Darda (Congress MLA in Maharashtra, and minister in state govt).
16. Or even the other bigger and smaller media houses, such as The Times of India and Indian Express, where the Nehru dynasty has managed to infiltrate its loyalists such as Dileep Padgaonkar and Shekhar Gupta, who are essentially paid stooges of the Congress party.
17. Vinod Mehta – Outlook editor has been well known to take anti BJP stand.
The Congress (in fact just the one single family — the Nehru dynasty) has been in power for 56 of the last 65 years of independence. This matters a LOT. Personal relationships have been built, blackmail-worthy secrets have been spied, monumental wealth has been accumulated … all by the one single Nehru dynasty (and its family-business-cum-polit ical-party aka Congress) that helps it maintain its tight irongrip over not just the entire Indian mainstream media, but also deep into our bureaucracy, our governmental institutions, and even our journalism and mass media colleges and grad schools.
We have probably not even scratched the surface of the network of family and personal relationships through which the Nehru dynasty has completely dominated and controlled the entire intellectual, historian and journalist landscape of India. And we haven’t even talked about the monumental wealth or the blackmailing secrets. All because the one single dynasty got to rule over India for 60 years uninterrupted. It matters a LOT.
The typical JNU Nehruvian communist left-libbers ideologues have really perpetrated some kind of stranglehold on India’s journalism, media and intellectual space.
Almost all pro-BJP (or even centre-right ideologues) journalists have been slowly thrown out of their jobs due to pressure from the Congress and the Nehru family.
Even the great venerable Ramnath Goenka, frustrated and broken by repeated I-T raids and ED investigations ultimately had to fire Arun Shourie twice from the Indian Express, which was once the best Indian newspaper in the 1970s and 80s. That was the team — Goenka the owner, Shourie the editor, and S. Gurumurthy the fearless journalist, that brought political heavyweights like Indira Gandhi down on her knees and even took on corporate honchos like Dhirubhai Ambani. (Ramnath Goenka inspired the Mithun Chakraborty character and S. Gurumurthy inspired the R. Madhavan character in the Ambani biopic “Guru”.)
But very few centre-right ideologues are left in India’s media space today, that too in minor publications like The Pioneer. Almost all the mainstream media houses have been thoroughly infiltrated and coerced into towing the Congress’ line, sometimes just through ideology and relationships, and not even money power.
The Congress party essentially owns and controls every single mainstream media house in India, including Hindustan Times, The Times of India, NDTV, CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Tehelka, Outlook, etc”
Let us see the ownership of different media agencies.
NDTV: A very popular TV news media is funded by Gospels of Charity in Spain Supports Communism. Recently it has developed a soft corner towards Pakistan because Pakistan President has allowed only this channel to be aired in Pakistan. Indian CEO Prannoy Roy is co-brother of Prakash Karat, General Secretary of the Communist party of India . His wife and Brinda Karat are sisters.
India Today: Which used to be the only national weekly which supported BJP is now bought by NDTV!! Since then the tone has changed drastically and turned into Hindu bashing.
CNN-IBN: This is 100 percent funded by Southern Baptist Church with its branches in all over the world with HQ in US.. The Church annually allocates $800 million for promotion of its channel. Its Indian head is Rajdeep Sardesai and his wife Sagarika Ghosh.
Times group list:
Times Of India, Mid-Day, Nav-Bharat Times, Stardust, Femina, Vijay Times, Vijaya Karnataka, Times Now (24- hour news channel) and many more…
Times Group is owned by Bennet & Coleman. ‘World Christian Council’ does 80 percent of the Funding, and an Englishman and an Italian equally share balance 20 percent. The Italian Robertio Mindo is a close relative of Sonia Gandhi.
Star TV: It is run by an Australian, who is supported by St. Peters Pontifical Church Melbourne.
Hindustan Times: Owned by Birla Group, but hands have changed since Shobana Bhartiya took over. Presently it is working in Collaboration with Times Group.
The Hindu: English daily, started over 125 years has been recently taken over by Joshua Society, Berne , Switzerland .. N. Ram’s wife is a Swiss national.
Indian Express: Divided into two groups.
The Indian Express and new Indian Express (southern edition) ACTS Christian Ministries have major stake in the Indian Express and latter is still with the Indian counterpart.
Eeenadu: Still to date controlled by an Indian named Ramoji Rao. Ramoji Rao is connected with film industry and owns a huge studio in Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Jyothi: The Muslim party of Hyderabad known as MIM along with a Congress Minister has purchased this Telugu daily very recently.
The Statesman: It is controlled by Communist Party of India.
Kairali TV: It is controlled by Communist party of India (Marxist)
Mathrubhoomi: Leaders of Muslim League and Communist leaders have major investment.
Asian Age and Deccan Chronicle: It is owned by a Saudi Arabian Company with its chief Editor M.J. Akbar.
Gujarat riots which took place in 2002 where Hindus were burnt alive, Rajdeep Sardesai and Bharkha Dutt working for NDTV at that time got around 5 Million Dollars from Saudi Arabia to cover only Muslim victims, which they did very faithfully… Not a single Hindu family was interviewed or shown on TV whose near and dear ones had been burnt alive in Godra, it is reported.
Tarun Tejpal of Tehelka gets blank cheques from Arab countries to target BJP and Hindus only, it is said.
The ownership explains the control of media in India by foreigners. The result is obvious.
Latest to join the bandwagon is Kamal Hasan, actor from Tamil Nadu, plunging into politics invoking the divisive Dravidian policies, as if on cue. Will Kamal Hasan address a public meeting in the Chennai Marina and announce it clear to the world whether he is a converted Christian or not. Or if he is funded and fielded by Christian NGOs? Does he or does he not have an offshore bank account in Cayman Islands, the tax haven. Whether he is still a Hindu. Will Kamal Hasan file an affidavit of declaration to this effect in a competent court of law. This is very important if he is to contest next state assembly elections in the state. The electorate in Tamil Nadu must be informed and Kamal Hasan must not deliberately suppress facts which could have the potential to swing votes and decide the future and fate of the state.
Why I will not vote for a Christian or a Muslim: Look at the Kanchipuram videos. And at the silence of the media. The Madhu murder. Lengthening silence on perpetrators of such an inhuman crime. What will happen to us Hindus if we become the minority in the country when the Indian media can connive conveniently and comfortably with anti-national foreign christian conversion missionaries to do this injustice to us right now.
A grand design is afoot to undermine the Hindu majority in general. The picture emerging is scary. Sometime back a friend shared a video in Whatsapp, of a group of youth going about in Malapuram in Kerala, stoning Hindu homes and hailing the desert cult. Am I living in India. Are Hindus still the majority in this country. What is happening to my nation.
The democracy in India depends foremost on the demography of India. India will be a democratic, secular republic only till we are Hindu majority. When Hindu population in this nation drops to below 50%, we will be on our way already to become the next Af-Pak, the No.1 terror nation in the world. Let the Ramachandra Guhas of India who maintain a stoic silence (for a supposed historian and renowned author that he is) on conversions, the Award Wapsi gangs and Indian media ponder on that.