Prayers, Dreams & Aspirations of a Billion plus hearts and a Billion Hindu ancestors force-converted and/or massacred in Bharatha Varsha the Indian Subcontinent as we know today find fulfillment at last this August 5th of 2020. Raam Janam Bhumi Mandir is not just for Ram but for all of us of all ages and eras. Irrespective of our caste, creed, faith of the present that is, to those Hindu by race.
For the simple reasons that
- Bharat (India) is the birthplace of Hindu Dharma
- Raam is a household name in India thousands of years after His times.
- Ram is the son of the soil, not Jesus or Mohammad. Applies to Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka as well. Dare me! The latter two are your next door mamas/chachas NOT YOUR DAD !
- India (read Hindus) never invaded foreign territories or force converted natives or massacred/ethnic cleansed them the way islamists and crusaders have done. Sanathana Dharma did not have to be spread by the sword. We were an advanced, literate and civilized society, wealthy, much more than mere self-sufficient. Dharmic Hindus and Buddhists had turned to inner self for Nirvana over external gratification. And that was centuries, millennia before the barbaric invaders struck. Hindus did not have to steal, plunder and murder for gain like the Abrahamics (the faithfuls that descended from Middle East) (more precisely the turks and arabs). Every single masjid and mausoleum in Indian subcontinent (including today’s Pakistan) was built over razed Hindu mandir ONLY, spilling the blood of native Hindu ancestors. https://www.dharmadispatch.in/culture/suffer-for-60000-years-in-the-gutter-as-a-worm?fbclid=IwAR29Hcbpl4Mm0T3keKlUz3IV0r1thHhJjXHiA2U_-bdWdCQcB-OQo21I9Q8
- Ram Janam Bhumi Mandir is not in Arabia or America or Australia or Africa or Europe.
- Every single Hindu’s aspiration is Ram Mandir in punya Ram Janam Bhoomi – and that is the aspiration of a billion and more from around the world
- 55 countries live telecast the Ram Mandir Bhumi Pujan which reflects the global sentiment on Ram Mandir
- No invader is worth our Ram least of all an afghan following desert cult with no connections whatsoever with India whose bloody savagery plunged us Hindus into unspeakable misery for over 500 years, broke our hearts to smithereens, who plundered this nation, massacred us natives and force converted our forefathers, and today have the converted minorities turned and pitted against us after centuries undermining the unity of this nation – whose name I do not even want to invoke on this auspicious occasion… just that for the sacrilege he committed his motherland is paying a heavy price ever since – and that’s Karma.
- Finally India has for prime minister a brave soldier, son of Mother India, who is unapologetically Hindu, who is a proud Hindu…
- A billion pairs of eyes watered today, speechless, a billion hearts brimmed overwhelmed … An emotional moment for the entire Hindu diaspora spread across the globe…
- Our Ram Lalla will finally be restored rightfully to His birth place/home from the makeshift tent that He is in, ever since the barbaric marauder displaced Him and desecrated His holy abode… https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/hindus-pagan-culture-last-standing-hagia-sophia-aimplb-ram-mandir-secularism/?fbclid=IwAR0rmbrW6ckDkVyIu7Rp_Xeune68kWVsYFh3QywrIwEVpIZUH_ROBBi1yCY
- Court ruling made the accomplishment possible but there are exemptions and exceptional conditions, circumstances and situations in our lives, in the community we are part of, in the society we belong to, that need not have to adhere to/comply with institutional decrees and laid-down norms. These are the matters of heart and faith and truth. If the invasion and desecration of Ram Mandir can be justified as the prevailing dharma (law) of those times, then reconstruction of Ram Mandir and institution-resurrection of Ram Lalla in Ayodhya also similarly can be justifiable as the dharma (law) of present times. Finally law is what you interpret with changing times. Victors invariable pen the recorded history, never the vanquished who may have a story to tell as well.
I am for Ram Mandir in Ram Janam Bhumi, Ayodhya. Simpletons like me do not care for Hagia Sofia or whatever. What matters is India. What we want is Ram Mandir. India is none of those other nations. A Hindu is not an Abrahamic. Our Gods were our forefathers who walked down the Himalayas, not descended from Middle East.
An interesting snippet from history (unverified source):
Suryavanshi Kshatriya families in Ayodhya and adjoining 105 villages will start wearing turban and leather shoes after a gap of 500 years. The reason for this is that their resolve to rebuild the Ram Temple which was destroyed by Babur will be soon fulfilled. Turbans are being distributed to every homes of Kshatriyas in these villages. Public meetings are also being held for the same purpose.
After the Ram Temple was attacked and destroyed, the ancestors of the Suryavanshi Kshatriyas had taken an oath that they would not wear a turban on their heads, use umbrellas and wear leather shoes until the Ram temple was rebuilt. Apart from Ayodhya, Suryavanshi Kshatriyas live in 105 villages in the neighboring Basti district. All these Kshatriya families consider themselves as descendants of Bhagwan Rama.
Let me add more in coming days.